- Surgical treatment of early stage lung cancer: choice of the surgical approach, volume of surgery, adjuvant therapy
- Solitary pulmonary nodule: diagnostic and treatment policy
- Volume and expediency of a lymphnode dissection for the lung cancer.
- Broncho- and angioplasty resections as a parenchyma sparing procedure for lung cancer.
- Alternative technologies of impact on thoracic tumors: photo dynamic therapy, radio-frequency ablation, "cyber knife", chemoperfusion,
- Surgery for the intrathoracic metastases: to whom, when and how.
- Diagnosis and treatment of the thymic tumors
- Surgical treatment of the autoimmune myasthenia.
- Comprehensive approach to diagnostics and treatment of pleural effusions
- Surgery for the pulmonary emphysema: from large bullas to diffuse emphysema.
- Role of surgery in the treatment of the complicated pulmonary tuberculosis.
- New technologies of surgical treatment of pulmonary tuberculosis.
- Treatment of an acute and chronic pleural empyema.
- Reconstruction of the esophagus after its extirpation.
- Surgical treatment of the esophageal achalasia.
- Complication in
the thoracic surgery.
- Hot topics in the treatment of
postoperative broncho-pleural fistula.
- Surgery of chronic pulmonary supurative diseases and congenital pulmonary
- Replacement of extensive thoracic defects after the chest resection.
- Sternomediastinitis in the
practice of general thoracic surgeon Non-standard cases in cardiothoracic
- Thoracoscopic major pulmonary
resection: how the technology found its place.
- Pediatric thoracic
when training to minimal invasive technologies in thoracic surgery.
- Robot-assisted thoracic surgery Innovations in bioprosthesis of heart valves.
- Surgery of thoracic aorta:
change the paradigm in reconstructions.
- Surgical outcomes and
perspective of surgical treatment chronic pulmonary embolism.
- Cardiac surgery in patients with comorbidity.
- Modern trends in left
ventricle replacement technology
- Hybrid approach in
- Transplant coordinators: development perspective for heart and lung
- Complication after
- Stent-grafts of thoracic aorta:
is technology found its place?